Zeitgeist of the last decade
- Despite growing environmental awareness resources are consumed at the record pace.
- Wealthier countries experiment with basic income while others are coping with hyperinflation.
- For a large part of world's population migration is a more accessible option to succeed than a hard work or education.
- Social networks allow us to connect with each other like never before, yet nations are more and more divided by social and political views.
- Class struggle intensifies as individuals are feeling left out by the ongoing Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Interest in cryptocurrencies skyrockets; believers in technology become dwarfed by the profit seekers.
- People self-verify more in their wealth position rather than their skills or personality.
- We lose trust in governments and each other.